Sunday, May 25, 2008

bad few days..

Hello friends. So, I have had quite a low week. I had gotten news that my grandma has passed away in Costa Mesa. I am sad. Just around the same time, I had hit my head on a low iron gate and had gotten a mild concussion...and last night, I had again contracted some food poisoning ( I have no idea from where) I had cold sweats all night and major bad diahherrea mixed with stomach pains. I had strange hallucinations. Later in the morning, my friends Jesse and Arie came by my house to give me an IV. (Thank you!!!VSN medic volunteers!) I am better now. And I think that things can only get better from here.
Anyway, hope all is well with you all.
namaste and love,
melinda.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Melinda. I hope you're feeling better.

makiko said...

Hi Melinda. I am very sorry about your grandmother. She was very sweet.. I hope you feel better soon.